ARM none gnieabi sysdeps

From: Vincent de RIBOU <vins_bozo_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:11:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all, I am looking for sysdeps for ARM cpu. I have the whole toolchain and the gcc reports with target "arm-none-target-gnueabi". How can i build sysdeps with that?? In the same time  I found aboriginal arm toolchains for ARM from 4 to 7. But nothing anonymous like supplier toolchain. Many thanks for your help. PS: in fact util.lib fails with no relevant logs.   Vincent de RIBOU région Ouest - France belzo2005-dolphin_at_yahoo.fr