Re: "multiple target patterns. Stop"

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:14:28 +0100

On 14/01/2015 05:13, Ben Hyde wrote:
> Any chance there is an older version that doesn’t require a modern
> tool chain. Since my application dejour is on a set of build machines
> and I’m not likely to go down that path this week.

  make-4.0 is more than one year old, I assumed it was safe. It is
*really* easy to build manually, give it a try - you'll be done
in 3 minutes.

  Pre-2.0.0.0 versions of skarnet.org packages do not have that
requirement, but there have been very significant improvements since.
You could get

http://skarnet.org/software/skalibs/skalibs-1.6.0.0.tar.gz
http://skarnet.org/software/skalibs/execline-1.3.1.1.tar.gz
http://skarnet.org/software/s6/s6-1.1.3.2.tar.gz

but I really do not recommend it. Installing GNU make 4.0 or 4.1
will be easier and faster than figuring out how to configure and
install those old versions. :)

--
  Laurent