Re: s6 / skalibs runtime error - EOVERFLOW?

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 21:15:46 +0100

On 06/03/2015 20:35, Guillermo wrote:
> * s6-ftrig-wait dies with a 'fatal: unable to ftrigr_startf: Value too
> large for defined data type' message.
> * s6-supervise dies with a 'fatal: unable to iopause: Value too large
> for defined data type' message.
> * s6-svscan issues a 'warning: unable to iopause: Value too large for
> defined data type' message and then execs into its 'crash' script.
>
> This all means libc functions failing with EOVERFLOW, right?

  Hi Guillermo,
  Right - or in this case, skalibs functions that throw EOVERFLOW (on
purpose) and other skalibs functions that should catch it, but fail
to do so. >.> (I really need an automated run-time test suite.)

> sizeoftime: 4

  32-bit time_t must die. :P

  Can you try linking s6 against the latest skalibs git, and check
that it works for you ?
  Thanks for the report!

--
  Laurent