Re: Call for contributions: test suite

From: Lorenzo <lory.fulgi_at_infinito.it>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:36:37 +0100

On 02/28/2015 06:31 PM, Laurent Bercot wrote:

> (...)
> tests, and you are willing to write some tests for my software (who knows?
> it's not my kink, but it may be yours!) then please contact me.
> (...)

It's been a month, and no replies... but hey, "please contact me", does
it mean there's been some progress in private discussions?

If not, I've spent a few hours looking at possible candidates that match
your criteria(*), and some candidates actually survived.

Please tell me that someone mailed you in private anyway :)

(*) Biased by the assumption that no replies means "omg tests, run
away!", so in my head I had the additional soft requirement of lowest
possible entry barrier - lower the score of projects with sensible api
made of 1e9 functions, or that do macro magic to the point it's almost a
new language, or look too much like junit (because "omg tests" again).