Re[2]: Set binprefix when not using slashpackage

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:42:28 +0000

   I just added something similar to the skarnet.org configure scripts
(except for skalibs which doesn't export binaries): the option is named
--enable-absolute-paths.

   Patrick, can you please test it and tell me if it does what you want?

   I also scrapped all the /sbin stuff and sbindir. Now all the exported
binaries are installed to $prefix/bin by default - this makes it a lot
easier to handle that kind of option (only one path to hardcode).

--
   Laurent