Re: Some glitches on skarnet.org

From: Casper Ti. Vector <caspervector_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 13:09:49 +0800

Found this just now: <https://kristaps.bsd.lv/acme-client/>: pure C, no
python or shell; developed by the OpenBSD people and already included in
OpenBSD, which at least makes the code not smell very insecure :)

Nevertheless, that client is not mininalistic, which might be a little
annoying for you...

--
My current OpenPGP key:
RSA4096/0x227E8CAAB7AA186C (expires: 2020.10.19)