Re: tests

From: SZÉPE Viktor <viktor_at_szepe.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:07:24 +0100

Idézem/Quoting Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>:

>> Are there tests for s6?
>> Are there plans to reach decent code coverage?
>
> Hi Viktor,
> Sorry for the delayed answer.
> There are no automated tests at the moment. It is hard to design
> both a test infrastructure and tests themselves for such a low-level
> project. At the moment I'm testing everything by hand, which takes
> time.
>
> If you want to contribute tests (that don't make the package
> dependencies significantly heavier), they will be welcome.

Hi Laurent!

I was thinking about unit test to test your functions,
and building your code and installing it into a Docker container.
Projects with PID 1 in Docker exist: https://github.com/Yelp/dumb-init

SZÉPE Viktor, honlap üzemeltetés
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--
+36-20-4242498  sms_at_szepe.net  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület