skalibs: macOS errors

From: John Regan <john_at_jrjrtech.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 19:14:32 -0500

Hi all - I just wanted to file a quick report.

I tried cloning down the skalibs git repo to my macOS box, which uses
the default, case-insensitive filesystem.

Since there's both mkltemp.c and mkLtemp.c, I immediately ran into
problems with git reporting modifications I hand't made, etc.

Additionally, env_dump.c failed to compile - on macOS, mkdtemp is
defined in unistd.h instead of stdlib.h, and requires that
_DARWIN_C_SOURCE is defined.

-John