Re: [announce] tipidee is now in open beta!

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:26:46 +0000

>- is it possible to customise error pages as static pages? Currently I
>think not but is it forecasted?

  I initially wanted to *specifically* avoid this, because some Web
servers
return a 200 status when serving their customized error page, which is
a terrible idea. But then I realized you didn't have to do that, and
serve a customized page while still returning the proper error code.

  So, yeah, why not - maybe not right now, but in a later version, sure.
I'll add that to the future.html documentation page.

>- in other words tipidee does only return error codes and no content
>linked to?

  There currently _is_ content returned with the 404 response. It's just
so minimal you get the impression there is none. :)

--
  Laurent