Re: Work with PERP!

From: Eugène Ngontang <sympavali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:16:37 +0100

Hi Wayne,

I don't know what is going on, I'm still not receiving answer from you
since the last time.

I don't know if your on vacation, or if you just don't receive my emails.

So I will just try on my way to use the soft for realizing what I aim to,
and I will communicate about that in the mailing list.

Hope to read from you in the future.

Best regards,
Eugene NG