I need your advice on this web page

From: Steve Litt <slitt_at_troubleshooters.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:05:51 -0500

Hi all,

I'm writing you because you're by far the most init aware people I
know. I've created a web page about features and benefits of a few init
systems. The audience for this web page isn't people like all of you,
but instead for the average DIY Linux user, so it deliberately contains
some oversimplifications.

It's here:
http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/init/features_and_benefits.htm

I'd appreciate if some of you could look this thing over and identify
any factual errors. I'm not talking about oversimplifications, I'm
talking about dead bang wrong info.

As usual, I appreciate all that you are all doing!

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt * http://www.troubleshooters.com/
Troubleshooting Training * Human Performance