[ANNOUNCE] Supervision Scripts Framework r21

From: toki clover <tokiclover_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:34:06 +0100

Hello Fellow Supervision Users,

I had previously thought that adding proper read-only root-FS and a static
/service/
would be easy. Nothing was far from...

Both features cost a few lines , see the following diffstat,--almost on par
as adding
service dependencies in sheer number of lines because of... using three
init system
variations (Runit/S6 and an init script!)

There are some noticeable redundency of some lines because we have to boot a
system after all. So, some fall back bits have to be included three times!
And then,
in an attempt to reduce code duplication, in vain, I finished by unifying
configuration
file (sv.conf) which greatly remove some unecessary code duplication and
ease
life at having to edit whenever another backend is used--the init script
had this issue.

Enjoy easy supervision.
Complete release note[1].

[1]: https://github.com/tokiclover/supervision-scripts/releases/tag/21

--
Error 404: gentoo user <0123456789> was not found