RE: move s6 to github?

From: James Powell <james4591_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:18:10 -0700

I think s6 is fine how it is. Currently many related projects exist on githib that can help or assist s6, but they are not developed solely on githib. Runit-for-LFS was based in GoogleCode for logistical reasons until Google pulled the plug on us.

I also see s6 not as a true Cathedral, but as a focused project with a Benevolent Dictator for Life at the helm guiding the project carefully. It is neither cathedral or bazaar, but a unit of a larger bazaar.

Thanks,
James

Sent from my Windows Phone