Re: [announce] s6-2.1.0.0

From: Casper Ti. Vector <caspervector_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:06:34 +0800

For people here concerned about constructing a saner message bus, there
is a recent thread almost exclusively about related technical details:
<https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1018534.html>.

Sorry for hijacking thread again; I affirm this will not often happen.

--
My current OpenPGP key:
4096R/0xE18262B5D9BF213A (expires: 2017.1.1)