Re: comparison

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:39:39 -0700

On 6/15/2015 9:00 PM, Colin Booth wrote:
> I only know s6 and runit well enough to comment on for the most part but
> filling in some blanks on your matrix:

Updated, thanks for the help. As I said, it's a start. It'll need some
time to improve. I mostly needed it for the project, to help me keep
the mapping of "what tool does what action" straight so I can move
forward. I'd like to add some of the missing "specialty" tools that s6
and nosh provides, and see if there are equivalent mappings elsewhere.
Also, as new scripting frameworks are discovered, I'll add them as well.