Re: runit maintenance - Re: patch: sv check should wait when svrun is not ready

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:56:54 -0700

On 6/18/2015 6:24 PM, Buck Evan wrote:
> Thanks Gerrit.
>
> How would you like to see the layout, build process look? Maybe there's an
> example project you like?
> If it's easy enough for me to try, I'd like to.

I pulled Gerrit's stuff into bitbucket a few days ago. The first step I
would humbly suggest, would be to remove the tarballs embedded into the
repository. Cleaning those out would reduce visual noise when looking
at the file layout. Because the entire source history is available,
there is no reason you can't go back and recreate them on-demand; roll
back the repo to a prior version and run a makefile outside of it to
build a tarball.