Re: supervise multiple workers

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 03:47:59 +0200

On 28/09/2015 01:12, Alexander Zubkov wrote:
> Now I'm interested just in something that is
> supervising not one process, but N similar (started with the same
> command) processes.

  Ah, sorry, I misunderstood - it sounded like you wanted a
superserver, but with preforked children.

  IIUC this time, what you're mentioning here is instanced
supervision. And it has been mentioned several times on this list
in the past, but I don't think there's a supervision suite that
natively supports instances for now. I may be wrong though.

  In the future, I plan to add support for instanced services to
s6-rc.

--
  Laurent