Re: machine api to supervise

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 11:43:43 -0700

If you'll specify how you want it to look / work I'll (possibly) attempt to
provide a patch.

I.e.

* What's the executable name? To me this is just an output mode for svstat,
but of course you may not agree.

* What are the options? If it just unconditionally dumps all the data that
svstat has available, that works for me.

* What it's the output format? To me, JSON is the universally parseable
format, but you seem to take issue with JSON. The only simpler thing would
be dumping null-delimited raw values, with implicit field names.

--phone is hard.