Re: Things related to a lecture on s6/s6-rc (suggestions welcome)

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 12:10:28 +0100

On 13/03/2016 07:38, Casper Ti. Vector wrote:
> The lecture was given last evening, and was fairly successful (mainly
> except for low-level things I do not understand well and details I am
> not sufficiently familiar with, and an exceedingly terrible control of
> lecture length).

  I'm sure you did great, and I thank you a lot for going through with this.
I really appreciate it. (Also, control of lecture length comes with practice,
so don't fret about it - just do more of them. :D)

  If you have questions about low-level things or details, please ask. More
minions^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hpeople knowing about software internals is always a
good thing.

--
  Laurent