Re: Runit questions

From: Andy Mender <andymenderunix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:16:52 +0200

I was recently trying to convert my OpenRC-based Gentoo installation into
one based on runit. However, I noticed that it's quite easy to send runsvdir
or runsvchdir into an infinite loop when there is something wrong with a
service directory or the runlevel dir selected through runsvchdir is
missing.
Is there something potentially wrong with my setup or is this normal?

Best regards,
Andy Mender