Re: Adding capability control into the `run' script comparison page

From: Guillermo <gdiazhartusch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:00:13 -0300

> Guillermo:
>>
>> (/sys/fs/cgroup itself is a tmpfs on my machine)
>
> Does your kernel support version 2 cgroupfs?

Nope, it's a 4.4-series kernel. I usually stick to longterm
maintainance releases, and I don't think there's any such realease
with cgroups v2 support yet. Also, not all cgroups v1 resource
controllers are available in cgroups v2, it seems:

<https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.resource-control.html#Unified%20and%20Legacy%20Control%20Group%20Hierarchies>

"Due to the lack of consensus in the kernel community, the CPU
controller support on the unified control group hierarchy requires
out-of-tree kernel patches"? Hmmmmmmm :/

G.