Re: register runsvdir as subreaper

From: Mitar <mmitar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:34:48 -0800

Hi!

It depends how once organizes its container, but it is pretty normal
that one calls runsvdir as the PID 1 in the Docker container. So that
Docker runtime, when it is creating the container, calls directly the
runsvdir on one directory, which contains all the services inside the
Docker container.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/