Re: s6-svscanboot, how to exit?

From: Jean Louis <bugs_at_gnu.support>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:00:16 +0300

Hello Laurent,

I see that as a principle, and I support it.

However, the VPS servers don't have much option
left to me, I can install my own system with s6,
or I can use the ready Debian, Ubuntu and similar.

Anyway, right now it works, even if it starts, and
I interrupt it, it continues working due to
supervisor probably.

I just switched from daemontools which I used for
years to s6 software as it is maintained, even I
never had problems with daemontools, it just
works like s6.

Jean