Re: More Answers

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:51:32 +0000

>* https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/489949/5132
>
>This may be of interest to people looking for some (brief) comparative analysis. Including the further reading. (-:

  Thanks for the heads-up! I posted an answer in complement to yours.

  We really need to settle on some terminology. I don't like your
use of "service manager" to mean "supervision system", and your use
of "system manager" to mean what I call a "service manager" is meh.

  I'd be okay to ban the "service manager" terminology entirely because
it's confusing, and use "supervision system" and "state manager" (which
sounds better than "system manager" to me) instead. Thoughts?

--
  Laurent