How can I make the stdin of a longrun process available to other processes by writing to a file?

From: Joshua Ismael Haase Hernández <hahj87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 17:28:53 -0600

I hope this message finds you well.

I want to make the stdin of a `skabus-dyntee` process available to others
to communicate.
`skabus-dyntee-client` instances can listen to a service if i make it
available, but I have no way to send messages to them by writing a file.

I've tried:

- Using a named pipe and have `skabus-dyntee` read from it (and it dies as
soon as the writer program ends).
- Configuring up s6-fdholder for my user to use (but it seems I don't
understand how to give it the stdin to read).

What would you recommend?