Re: Some suggestions on old-fashioned usage with s6 2.10.x

From: Roy Lanek <roy.lanek_at_yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:08:08 +0700

> major version upgrades may break things.
As plain as day.

> I prefer a short, sharp pain (when things break) followed by
> relief (when they're fixed) to a long dull ache (maintaining
> compat code).

I could not agree more, it would also bring zero anyhow except
than extra, likely convoluted, code added which only increases
the risk of introducing new errors even after being removed.

/Roy Lanek (Yogyakarta)
--
555  5 l 4 c K W 4 r 3  L1NuX  555   air tenang menghanyutkan
555  5 l 4 c K W 4 r 3  L1NuX  555   still water runs deep